The houseswaptogo website is fully searchable and open to public view. However only registered members are able to contact other members about their property.
House swaps are becoming more popular in these difficult times. So how does it work for you?
Register your contact information, details, photographs and weblinks (where required) of your property and the requirements of the property you would like.
- The Swaptogo database will automatically and instantly identify suitable properties for a swap or part-exchange and email the links directly to you. The links will also be shown in your *My Matches" area of your account profile.
- Once you have looked at the links and found something you like the look of you email the owner of that property directly from their Swaptogo property page. As the match has to work in both directions the owner of the property you like will already be aware of your home as a potential swap or part exchange.
- The next step is to arrange a viewing with the home owner or their estate agent.
- The other home owner will then view your property.
- If you both agree to a property swap or part-exchange the process is then just like any other sale and purchase.
- Selling prices are negotiated and agreed, and your legal representatives are instructed to act for you.
For Estate Agents:
When you are approved as a member you will need to contact your vendors and applicants to establish their search criteria. Maximum Price, preferred locations, Minimum bedrooms, and type of property are the four basic elements to set up a property match.